I am so excited to announce my 12th publication, PETS OF ELSEWHERE: Ghost Dog.
This is the first in a haunting new series that takes readers around the globe to solve the mysteries of deceased pets who still have a story to tell.
Book One: Ghost Dog – Haunted by four-legged ghosts in St. Augustine, a 12-year-old must help vengeful shadow-pets find rest or watch them pick off his family one-by-one.
Other books in the series to come:
- BLACK DOG: A haunting in Castle Craig in Connecticut.
- GHOST HOUND: An American folk lore of the faithful bue tick hound.
- GHOST CAT: In Ireland, a large, demonic black cat is rumored to roam the property of Killakee House.
- GHOST OWL: A colony of White American Owls haunt the 15th-century Arundel Castle in England.
- GHOST HORSE: In the Chicago suburbs, there are haunted stables and riding trails in the woods.
- GHOST APE: In a large estate in Dorset, near Dorchester, England, haunts the ghost of Martyn, a pet ape.
- GHOST ZOO: The haunted Old Los Angeles Zoo.
- BLACK CAT: The Ancient Ram Inn’s bedrooms in the UK resides a supposed ghost cat.
- GHOST BEAST: In the Dublin Hellfire Club, a large cat-like, black, demonic beast still prowls the area.
- PET CEMETERY: In San Francisco, former pets still hang around the Presidio Pet Cemetery.